Make your neighbors green with envy!
GroundScapes' specialties include landscaping, design, maintenance, and snow removal. Our commitment to your satisfaction extends beyond a project’s completion, and we will do everything to ensure the goals of your project are met and sustained.
When you trust GroundScapes with your landscaping project, you choose professionals with a passion for detail, excellence, and natural artistry. We have over 10 years of experience with multiple facets of lawn service. Tell us about your dream lawn design and our crew members will bring it to life, sculpted to last.
- Design – We unite nature with art to plan and create striking environments sure to impress homeowners, neighbors, and visitors alike.
- Landscaping – Our specialists work with you to sculpt your dream property filled with natural and artificial elements. Flora, landforms, water elements, and lighting come together to make your unique landscape.
- Irrigation System Install – Let our pros properly pull pipe and make solid connections to ensure a professional installation that will keep your lawn green through even the hottest days of summer.
- Maintenance – Creating a world-class lawn is only half of the job. Regular maintenance is important to keep all features of your landscape in pristine condition.
Snow Flurries? No Worries!
In northern Colorado, even small storms can quickly turn dry parking lots, walkways, or entrances into snow-covered obstacles and hazards. With over 10 years of experience in snow removal and outdoor maintenance, the professionals at GroundScapes know what to expect when winter arrives. Our crews and equipment are ready to handle residential sidewalks and driveways or larger commercial properties. Contact us to find out how we can help keep your property cleared and safer this season.
- Snow removal and plowing – When the snow hits, we can clear walkways, parking spaces, and other critical areas so normal use can continue safely.
- De-icing – Our specialists will apply ice-control materials to melt any remaining accumulated snow and ice.
- Anti-icing – By proactively applying anti-ice products before a storm, it will be easier for our crews to remove snow and ice later.
- Snow stacking – Multiple snowfalls can require on-site snow relocation and stacking. Allow our experienced team to safely manage your snow cover with our vehicles and equipment.
"Chris and his team have our walkways clear before we ever arrive at the office. It's great to be able to rely on that level of service."
-- Lightsource Creative Communications